Saturday, August 17, 2013

Nine Months and Virtually Sold Out

Dancing the Sacred Wheel at
Dymocks (Rundle Mall, Adelaide)
 
It has taken some nine months but since Dancing the Sacred Wheel: A Journey through the Southern Sabbats was published in November 2012, I released this morning that I had actually sent off my last order of books from this print run.  Save for a handful of copies that I wish to hold on to, I actually now do not have any copies left myself for sale.  This means that the only copies available are through the following stockists, many of whom also have limited numbers now available:


Adelaide:
  • Cosmic Pages - 338 King William Street, Adelaide (phone 8231 9105)
  • Dymocks - 135 Rundle Mall, Adelaide
  • Enchanted Dreams - Port Adelaide Fisherman Wharf Markets (Sunday)
  • New Dimensions - 310 South Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000 (phone 8223 4877)
Auburn (South Australia):
  • Ventura's Visions - 36 Main North Road, Auburn SA 5451 (phone 08 8849 2087)
Melbourne:
  • TS Bookshop - 126 Russell Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Online:
 
The manuscript for Dancing the Sacred Wheel however is being considered by a new Australian publishing company and if interested, they will take over the publication of the book, allowing me to focus on the next book (or three that are wanting to be written).  If they decide against this, I will be considering my options which may include a call for donations to enable me to get another print run published.

Whatever the outcome, I will let everyone know.
 
In the meantime, however, I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who has bought a copy, regardless of whether I know you or not - as this is my first book, I am delighted that it has sold so quickly.  Thank you all very much for your support.