Saturday, August 8, 2015

Update: Call of the God - Arrival of the Proof

The proof copy of Call of the God: An Anthology Exploring the Divine Masculine within Modern Paganism arrived today with its draft cover.  Finally the completion of this anthology is edging all that bit closer.
 
I am still not happy with the template I have been using for the cover and while I don't mind what I have been able to produce, there is still something that I am not 100% sold on.  So I have commissioned a graphic design friend of mine to work his magick in order to see what he can come up with.  While this magick is happening, and due to the various delays experienced this year, I thought I would at least order a proof to ascertain what the interior looked like and whether any subsequent changes needed to be made in an attempt to speed up the actual manifestation of this project.


From what I received today, Call of the God: An Anthology Exploring the Divine Masculine within Modern Paganism already appears to be living up to all promises with it being a smorgasbord of interpretations relating to the Divine Masculine as He is found within the myriad of modern Pagan traditions and beyond.  From essays to artwork, poems to short stories, personal encounters to tapestries, this 280 paged volume depicts the power of the Pagan God from his prehistoric past through to this modern computer age.
 
I am deeply blessed that some BNP ("big name Pagans") have entrusted me with their artistic works not to mentioned being able to offer a platform to showcase the abilities of lesser known talented Pagan folk around all around the world.

Once again I would like to thank all contributors who have put their faith in me and who have been waiting patiently for the manifestation of this anthology.  Also those who have been in contact, offering advise and assistance with this my first edited project.

With the manuscript having been proofed by Word Solutions, the end is in sight.  As I wait the cover, my confidence is increasing that what has been produced does justice not only to the artistic works that I have been entrusted with but also a wonderful representation of the Divine Masculine, the God as He is found within Paganism today.

Pre-orders of Call of the God: An Anthology Exploring the Divine Masculine within Modern Paganism will be made available within the coming months.  In the meantime, if you would like to be personally notified, please contact me.