Since the late 1990s I have been writing articles for various magazines. Commencing with a series on mystical and magical sites around the British Isles, I soon become a rather prolific writer and the longest running contributor for Insight (2002 to 2012), Australia's No.1 spiritual lifestyle magazine until its sad demise in September 2012.
I am the author of Dancing the Sacred Wheel: A Journey through the Southern Sabbats (TDM Publications, 2012, 2014) and In Her Sacred Name: Writings on the Divine Feminine (TDM Publications, 2014), as well as the editor/contributor of Call of the God: An Anthology Exploring of the Divine Masculine in Modern Paganism (TDM Publications, 2015).
My articles have appeared in numerous other publications since 1998 including Silver Wheel, Pagan Times, Witchcraft, Spellcraft, Magick, The Green Man Quarterly, The Australian Pagan Magazine and Alternative Spirit Magazine (Aus), The Cauldron (UK), Rainbow News (NZ), Circle, New Witch and SageWoman (USA) and the 2008 Llewellyn's Witches Calendar.
I have also written for ezines including Magickal Light, Goddess Guru, Avalon and Mundi Axis, amongst others.
Since 2012 I started to contribute towards anthologies and to date, I have both essays and poetry published in:
- Unto Herself: An Anthology in Honour of Independent Goddesses edited by Ashley Horn (Bibliotheca Alexandrina, 2012),
- Witchy Magic edited by Serene Conneeley and Lucy Cavendish (Blessed Bee, 2012),
- The Faerie Queens: A Collection of Essays Exploring the Myths, Magic and Mythology of the Faerie Queens by Sorita d'Este and David Rankine (Avalonia Books, 2013),
- Queen of Olympos: A Devotional Anthology for Hera and Iuno edited by Lykeia (Bibliotheca Alexandrina, 2013),
- A Mantle of Stars: A Devotional for the Queen of Heaven edited by Jen McConnel (Bibliotheca Alexandrina, 2013),
- Paganism 101: An Introduction to Paganism by Pagans edited by Trevor Greenfield (Moonbooks, 2014),
- By Blood, Bone and Claw: A Devotional Anthology to the Morrigan edited by Nicole Bonvisuto (Bibliotheca Alexandrina, 2014)
- Witchcraft Today: 60 Years On edited by Trevor Greenfield (Moonbooks, 2014),
- The Naming of the Goddess edited by Trevor Greenfield (Moonbooks, 2014),
- From the Roaring Deep: A Devotional Anthology in Honour of Poseidon and the Spirits of the Sea edited by Rebecca Buchanan (Bibliotheca Alexandrina, 2015),
- Daughter of the Sun: A Devotional Anthology in Honour of Sekhmet edited by Tina Georgitsis (Bibliotheca Alexandrina, 2015), and
- The Grey Mare on the Hill edited by Lee Davis (Grey Mare Books, 2015).
Other anthologies that I have contributed towards but have yet to be published include:
- Memento Mori: A Collection of Magickal and Mythological Perspectives On Death, Dying, Mortality and Beyond (Volumn II) by Kim Huggens (Avalonia Books)
- Pagan Prayer Project by Stacey Demarco,
- Shield of Wisdom: A Devotional Anthology in Honour of Athena (Bibliotheca Alexandrina),
- The Bosom of Isis by Sorita d'Este (Avalonia Books), and
- Blodeuwedd Anthology (Ninth Wave Press).
A list of further projects that I am working on can be found here.